Things To Do In Pattaya
To make your trip to the island interesting and exciting, you must try out some of the best things to do in Pattaya. Since Pattaya is surrounded by a large body of water, water activities are very popular, starting with deep-sea diving and parasailing. Long beaches where you may unwind and take advantage of the warm weather are located a short distance from the coastline. In recent years, Pattaya has also gained popularity because of the distinctive Thai culture, one of which is the cabaret shows. If you want to experience Pattaya’s wild side, you may take an ATV tour or go ziplining through the city’s lush forests.
Here are some of the best things to do in Pattaya:
- Shopping At Floating Market: The floating market, which is over 100,000 square metres in size and has over a hundred businesses, is a shoppers’ dream. Four areas make up the market, and each one contains merchants from various parts of Thailand. You can find antique furniture, souvenirs, clothing, and other things. By renting a boat and travelling to various shops, you can truly experience the floating market.
- Stroll Around The Jomtien Beach: Jomtien has six kilometres of golden sand beaches where you may unwind in unparalleled tranquility. Jomtien is the beach for you if you want to spend the day swimming around in the crystal-clear, blue seas without the noisy tourist throngs that overrun other Thailand beaches. The beaches are deserted, the sea is clear, and the entire area has a peaceful atmosphere. It is the ideal location for tired tourists to unwind and take a break from daily life.
- Splash Around Ramayana Water Park: Ramayana Water Park, one of the best Pattaya water park, is a one-stop picnic destination for families, friends, coworkers, and all other social groups. However, it doesn’t just offer thrilling water rides. It is a sizable park with 184,000 square metres of land, and it has everything you might desire from a perfect picnic location. Sculptures, paintings, walls, and other remnants of the ancient settlement that it was constructed on can be seen by visitors. The park features two pools specifically for youngsters, activity pools for people of all ages, thrilling attractions like the Anaconda, Boomerango, Python, Freefall, and much more.
- Watch Pattaya Cabaret Show: You might be captivated by these 60 minutes of song and synchronized dancing because Thailand is well known for its cabaret performances. Modern music and lighting systems are installed in the stunningly constructed theatres that host these performances. Additionally, shows are guaranteed to be entertaining, performers are skilled and knowledgeable, and shows are highly developed aesthetically.
- Take a Boat Ride to Coral Island: Do you want to know what to do in Pattaya for the whole day? If so, reserve a spot on a ship and head to Coral Island. Despite having no tourists other than the residents, this island is known for being an eccentric place. The island does, however, provide some beautiful views of the ocean and the expansive stretch of sand-covered beach. To get a little tan on your skin, you can swim in the ocean or sunbathe here. In addition, the coral island is well known for water activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, and underwater walking. Additionally, you can witness the coral reefs, colourful schools of fish, and mysterious underwater life firsthand.
- Watch the Sunset from Pattaya Viewpoint: At the Pattaya viewpoint at the top of Pratumnak Hill, take in the breathtaking views of the city. The most frequent explanation for the viewpoint’s popularity among tourists is the breathtaking view of Crescent Bay. But there’s more: watch the orange sunset over the crystal-clear waves before diving under the ocean. Take breathtaking pictures of Pattaya’s gorgeous skyline while enjoying the feeling of the salty sea air on your face.
- Watch the Live Show of Muay Thai Boxing: One of the most popular things to do in Pattaya is to enjoy a good Muay Thai boxing match at one of the stadiums. All the stadiums are constructed well and can seat up to 600 people at a time. They feature live fights twice every week and a cultural show every week to educate tourists about this unique cultural phenomenon of Thailand. The stadiums are air-conditioned and the fights are held in a very glamorous fashion. The fights are a blockbuster in all of the country and are slowly gaining popularity among tourists too.
- Visit Pattaya Night Bazaar: Shopping in Thailand may be a sweaty experience due to the hot weather and claustrophobic surroundings caused by the humidity. The Night Bazaar is the answer, so. The Night Bazaar is the ideal place to indulge in some retail therapy without having to endure the sweltering heat of Thailand because it has air conditioning installed and is covered by a roof. The prices are fair, and there is room for haggling, so you can obtain everything for a little portion of the original amount.
Visit Pattaya Park Tower: Visit the Park Tower, which is located halfway between Pattaya and Jomtien, if you’re in the city of Pattaya and want to see the city’s panoramic beauty in all its splendor. Awe-inspiring views of the city may be found on the 55th floor. Take beautiful nighttime photos of the city lights and enjoy the breeze in your hair. You can also get your heart racing by going on a roller coaster. Tower jumping is a thrilling activity that allows visitors to jump from one tower to the next. If you are travelling with children, the tower has a water park where they can play while you take in the breathtaking views from the top.